Sign in to follow this  
MCB

Thanks For The Add

I traded my Nissan Titan XD  yesterday for a 2020 NV 2500.  Looking forward to fellowship with the group and to learn a few things about my new ride.  I am impressed with all the storage in the cab section!  It will be my daily driver along with weekend duty pulling my 20ft Surveyor travel trailer.

Welcome. Cargo or passenger? 

Let us know how the XD and NV compare. 

Congrats!   I considered a new Titan to compliment my NV3500 but went for a Ford SuperDuty instead.

What reasons did you have for switching from the Titan to the NV?

Welcome!

I switched because my needs in a vehicle changed and the van is the perfect choice for me.  I had a single cab XD with the Cummins engine.  I loved the truck but not so much the engine and EPA mandated emission issues.

Edited by MCB
mistake

Vans are the most perfect vehicle on the planet I’m convinced lol.  Much more useful than most give them credit for!  If I could have purchased an NV-style van with a larger gas motor or a more-refined diesel  than the Cummins I would have that in my garage instead of the Super Duty. 

For work with constant mobile inventory and tools they kick pickups right in the taco.

Yeah,

Today, we were following a modified pickup with one of those 'Royal' type truck bodies and a bunch of secure keyed compartments, and a structure built out of bent square tube to hold ladders up, and almost no space left in the bed of the truck to carry anything, and I wondered........

Why didn't they just get a van and a roof rack?