Travis

New wheels and tires

This is my second tire combo. I am now running a factory 20" dodge ram wheel with some 265/70/20 AT tires. With a 2" lift this van is sitting very nice now. 

20200507_174733_HDR.jpg

Wow, that’s one of the coolest looking wheel setups I’ve seen.  Very nice!    It’s surprising the Ram wheels had the correct bolt pattern and center bore.   Awesome??

What 2" lift did you install?

I bought the kit from Advance four wheel drive in Utah. Great kit and easy to install. 

@Travis did you have to keep the Dodge logo centers? I cannot quite see it in the picture. What about the center bore? Did it fit ours (what is it on the NV anyway?) or did you have to use the centering rings. I really like the look of this tire. This is what I'm trying to find for my new NV. You also went with much larger tire tire diameter. Are you adjusting your speed accordingly when you drive ;)

The wheels fit but the offset was a little more positive then factory, they were sitting in the fenders an inch and looked funny. I have some 2" spacers that corrected the offset and now it looks good. I would say this combo works great, the sliding door does not rub on the tires like my 265/60/17's with a +12mm offset wheel did.  As for the cap i don' t mind the ram logo and I am not sure there would be an alternative. The speedo is off but I don't really notice it.