taaronbennett

All Weather Floor Mats

Hi everyone,

Just pulled the trigger and got the NV 4x4 from Tim Dahle!

Now I need to protect the interior...

Does anyone have any recomendations for all weather floor mats for each row/trunk space?

It looks like weathertech has a line up. Anyone use these? https://www.weathertech.com/nissan/2018/nv-passenger/floorliner-digitalfit/

Thanks!!

Tim

Glad Weathertech makes some for the NV now.  I just bought some cheap auto store mats years ago that work in our van, but I would have preferred Weathertechs.  

Congrats on the new van!  Share pics! 

Odd that these have been around since 2018, and no one posted this, or 2018 was their template. Same stealth marketing as NVs.  

I think I'm going with the OEM front mats, and I'll get the "2nd/3rd" row from Weathertech. I'll let you guys know how they came out.

We have the oem front mats since 2012 and they have been great. No visible wear over 85k. 

On 7/2/2020 at 1:34 PM, taaronbennett said:

I think I'm going with the OEM front mats, and I'll get the "2nd/3rd" row from Weathertech. I'll let you guys know how they came out.

how did they turn out / fitment 

Well SHIT! Leave it me to spend an hour looking for rubber mats that might work before checking this forum! I swear I looked a year ago and they didn't offer anything for the rear of the NV pass. Buying these today!