Blingle

Overall Issues with NV as well as dealership

**BUYER BEWARE**

My personal situation is that I purchased a 4x4 van almost 4 months ago and have been back to Tim Dahle 4 times for repairs and the 5th is coming up. Steering wheel wobbles horribly, it has always pulled to the right side, had an exhaust leak, I had to tighten the light bar on the bull bar myself and now the light doesn’t work at all. Has just over 2k miles!!  Haven’t gotten the license plates or finalized financing yet because they say another car had the same VIN and they needed to straighten that out which took 2 months. In fact, I had to call them to let them know I hadn’t gotten my plates before they even realized there was an issue.  Oh and by the way, my second temp plate is expiring now after having the van for all this time. 

As for Tim Dahle Nissan Southtown in South Jordan Utah, I have been the one to continue to call them to let them know of my issues and I’m the one that has to call to find out how the financing and registration is going. They do not believe in customer service after the sale. “The customer got what they wanted so beat it” is the basic philosophy they apply for their “customers”.  Have never gotten a proactive call regarding the mechanicals or the finance/registration. They plain JUST DON’T GIVE A DAMN!!  

Anyone else with issues like mine or am I the unicorn?

Brian

Sorry to hear, I was hoping to hear better things about Tim Dahle, that sounds like a nightmare. I have been in contact with them to see if we could come to agreement on a new truck, but like you said it has been me that has to hound them to get my questions answered.

Quick question, what size tires are you running? With my larger tires I have gotten some pretty significant bump steer, not all the time, but it's there. Also I had an issue with my aftermarket wheels, they felt like they were out of balance and no matter how many times I had Discount or the Dealership balance them. After awhile I figured it out, one of the wheels was out of balance. I'm not sure why the balancing machines didn't pick it up, and Nissan even tore the front end apart to try and figure it out. IDK, somewhere to start.