Sign in to follow this  
Cedric

Hello I'm new here..!!

Hey Everyone

I'm Cedric from Canada, I am 22 years old and planing to buy my first ride. Considering about Nissan vans, because I like them, the design and the engine is great... So guys what do you think? should I buy that as my first ride or buy any other drive? and one more thing, I want them for working use. Thanks
Edited by Cedric

Hi Cedric,

Welcome to the forum!  I'm new here also. Just bought the NV3500 HD SV passenger van this week. (Tech and Tow package)  LOVE IT!  When it comes to work vehicles, I was a die hard Ford fan for more than 30 years, (trucks and vans both) and really did my research before buying this van. It is everything they say it is - and more! Has all the stability and handling of a 1 ton pickup truck with the capacity of a large van. I went back and forth on the high top vs the passenger style, and the passenger van won out in the long run, basically due to the extra sound proofing and creature comforts. I'll still use it to haul stuff for the business, but want to have the option of taking family members (or assistants) along on road trips.  If you are looking to buy your first van, this is the one to get! (beats all the others on power, style, and options) 

all depends on what type of work you do.. these vans are great to drive and the V8 is powerful.. but they are not that great on gas. if your looking for a fullsize van only, out of the other big 2 vans, (ford and GM) this is the best

Hello - Just joined this site. Hope to grab some insights on the NV passenger van as I am pondering on either  mini van or full size van (sprinter or NV) to use as the family hauler. Currently use a S550 as the family cruiser with 3 car seats in the back & will need more room soon. 

walt

If you are working out of your van, nothing compares with an NV. If you are doing deliveries, some prefer the diesel engine of the Sprinter. Otherwise nothing compares!

Look at all the videos on the NV website (also on YouTube). Then go drive a Ford, Chevy & Dodge. Then drive the NV. The NV turns sharper, has more interior room, better braking & stability. The quietness & comfortable ride of the NV is light years ahead of the rest.

All the standard features that are designed for working folks aren't even available from the others. Yes they are a little more expensive than the Fords & Chevys but you get what you pay for.

If you don't like crawling around on your hands & knees or duck walking in the back of your van then get the high roof. That is what sold me on the NV.