Hello,

Glad I found this forum, I cant find any info online about adding passenger seats in the back to the NV cargo, is there a railing that can be purchased from Nissan. If not, any mod direction would be greatly appreciated.

I am picking up a NV 3500 HD High Roof Cargo probably tomorrow, Ill post what the dealer says as well.

I plan on using for mostly cargo and hauling steel, but want to be able to add seats for some family trips.

I have access to welding and steel fabrication, and would not mind making my own mounts, rather buy them though.

Thanks in advance,

There are older post regarding this. If I recall correctly, most said no to difficult. Someone added Transit seats. The dealer is not likely to touch this. Liability. 

Look for the older posts. 

I have passenger seats and the railing for sale if you are still looking. Leather passenger seats. We are converting the van. 

C03EB344-234E-498B-8A6D-9E7EB77C05D3.jpeg

D8E0C141-648F-4974-B03D-EA98D9297957.jpeg

Possibly, but I might have them sold with the seats. If for some reason he doesn’t want them I’ll let you know

The first row seats are possibly sold as well, but I have the 2nd and third available 

I'm looking to install a single rear passenger seat in my NV2500 cargo van.  I've read that people have done this with the 3500, but can it also be done with the 2500?  i.e. are all the holes predrilled so that I can install the hardware and seat?  Also, does anyone know if I can use a 2018 rear seat in a 2021?

13 hours ago, Brad said:

I'm looking to install a single rear passenger seat in my NV2500 cargo van.  I've read that people have done this with the 3500, but can it also be done with the 2500?  i.e. are all the holes predrilled so that I can install the hardware and seat?  Also, does anyone know if I can use a 2018 rear seat in a 2021?

No idea why this insists on quote, but there have been virtually no changes in the 10 year NV run, relative to your questions.  

Post the links to what you read as this would be helpful. 

Check out cvcandmore.com, they have safe and secure seats that are DOT and FMVSS compliant, all their seating systems are Pull-tested too. They have seats for all Full Size Cargo Vans, Passenger Vans like Ford Transit and MB Sprinter that click into the Orgianl Factory Floor Seat Tracks. They have modular removable seats and Swivel seats too which are also removable.