tjash

Weathertech liners for 2021 NV Passenger

We just ordered a 2021 NVP SL and I’m looking for some all weather mats to cover EVERYthing.  Up front, all rows in the back and the cargo area.  Saw a video highlighting Weathertech’s mats for 2019, but their site doesn’t show anything for 2021.  Does anyone know:

1.  Will the 2019s fit a 2021?  Any changes to the floor pan since 2019? Or,

2.  Any other all weather mats out there to cover everything for a 2021?

I've searched here and tried my best Google-fu, but I’m coming up empty.  Sent an inquiry to the dealer and Weathertech.  Will post any new info I come across.

No relevant changes to the interior since 2012. Lots of old posts about need for rear mats and covers for seat rails. There shouldn’t be any issues. 

2021 is exactly the same as 2019.  Making new videos every year for the same old product is time consuming and expensive so it is rarely done.

Thanks crusty.  I figured they weren’t updating the marketing info after the NVP was discontinued.  The video I was referring to was from a family with an NVP, not weathertech itself though.  Not sure if I can link it, but if anyone’s interested, just search Legacy Outdoor Family Adventures, Tank gets an upgrade.

tjash,  did you end up with the Weathertech mats?  Curious how fit and install went on the 2021.

I did order the weathertech mats for the rear and cargo areas.  Picking up the van from Advanced in a couple of weeks and will let you know how they fit.

Any update on this? I just got a 2021 NV SL and definitely want some all weather mats!

We picked up the van a couple weeks ago and I just started putting in the mats this week.  More of a pain trimming the holes for the seats than I anticipated, but they do fit and provide really good coverage.  One thing I don’t like is that there’s a lip between the three pieces, so you don’t end up with a seamless look.  Makes sense for folks only installing the second or second and third rows (for retaining spills and debris), but it doesn’t give it a totally clean look.  I also would have liked an option to have the holes pre-cut from the factory, as my trimming skills topped out in second grade.  If I had it to do again, I’d go more slowly and make a template. Another drawback is that the OEM covers for unused seat anchors no longer fit, so if you’re running a seating arrangement with seats removed, you’re left with some unsightly openings and dirt traps.  (Anyone have an alternative to the Nissan floor plates?) 

Overall, quality and coverage is good, and it’s about the only option out there unless you go completely custom.    I’ll try to post some pics in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback! I was planning to order the mats this week and you answered a big question I still had...namely whether the anchor covers would still work since we are experimenting with seating configurations. If you do a nice enough cut for the holes is it possible to just lay the rubber piece back in there when you're not using the anchor? Not the best solution but just curious. 

Yeah, if you’re careful you could make that work.  Maybe even cut them a little large and use some Velcro tape to make a lip on the underside of the mat to mate up with some around the border of the cut out piece.