Merfin22

NV3500 SL Passenger For Sale

Regretfully, I have come to have to sell my NV, I just need something smaller now. It is an NV3500 SL Passenger. It is Tuscan Red on beige leather. Has heated seats, touch-screen navigation, iPod connectivity, full power driver seat, limo tinted back windows, tinted front windows, full leather rear seats (10 rear seats + 2 front), automatic transmission, automatic window, and three-zone air conditioning. The car is better than new condition. No stains in the carpet, no marks on the leather. Fresh oil change and full detail. 5.6 liter V8 engine pulls great. This is the desirable SL model with the leather, touch screen navigation, and other luxuries. It has 25,--- miles, and is perfect. Serious inquires only please. 

Photos can be viewed here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gqd3aeaivspz1mi/fqALBnYjg-#/

The car is located in Austin, Texas. If you are interested, feel free to email me at jamesisadude@gmail.com

Thanks all!