WanderlustAV

The Roadtrek Nav6 / N6 Active NV Conversions Thread

Youtube has several “owner” walk around nav6 videos that may answer some of these questions. 

On 12/8/2023 at 11:59 AM, WanderlustAV said:
Rear ac/heat is just that one vent I believe.  

I supposedly have #0, was the build used to sell the model, and it has the grey vinyl and black running boards.  Yours is probably a later model, what year chassis?   It'll be hard to figure out the evolution of this rig since Roadtrek was apparently going under while building it, few were made and Roadtrek didn't record anything about them. 

The shower/hose on mine only connected to city/shore water as far as I could tell. Maybe Roadtrek realized how useless this was and cut it out of the later models?

Chrome runners have got to be better than the black trim.  None of my black trim/running boards was installed proper.

Where's the shore power located on the N6s with the chrome runners?  

Thanks for the info.  Turns out the one on the floor and the one to the left of the microwave blow AC.    Looks like the shore power is in the back near the hitch receiver.   Opposite side of trailer light plug

Edited by 2manybikes

Anyone know what this pair of unconnected wires should connect to?   This is in the water bottle compartment.

Unconnected wire.jpeg

Need some more help.   The N6 I bought had the back seat removed.   I'm reinstalling it and I'm having an issue with the passenger side rear seatbelt receptacle.   1) seller did not include it 2) I can't find out where it would bolt to and what it looks like so I can search for a replacement.   Any chance someone can snap a picture of where that passenger side receptacle is supposed to mount to the frame of the back seat?   The driver side is there and is obvious, but that location on the passenger side would get covered over by the top section of the seat frame that over laps the wheel well.

Thanks!

We have a 2012 Nissan Roadtek Nav 6 and are looking to finally sell it!  We live in Los Gatos CA.  If anyone has advise on the best place to post it I would appreciate it.