JohnStark

Anyone know where or how to locate the Vehicle Tracking and Recovery System (VTRS) module? There's a sticker of the FCC and IEMI numbers on the door panel.

I'm looking for the tracking device in my nv2500 high roof cargo to remove or disable it.  I'm a little worried to try to disconnect it as I read in the OE installation manual, doing it wrong can disable my vehicle from starting
Here's a pdf link to the installation manual.  Not sure if that is the model in my van. 
https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/resources/installation/npd/19_1ty23.pdf

Sticker on my door panel
1679315828_NissanimeiFCCtrackingnumber.thumb.jpg.132eb2c1544bde015d0e8851551e33fa.jpg

This is what it should look like, same model number as on my door panel.

1060251991_gpstrackersize..thumb.jpg.589745b75aa75fa27b7c79f57ca31433.jpg

Edited by JohnStark
updates and photos

13 hours ago, crusty said:

Parking sonar

Thanks, so that is not what I was hoping it was.  With a little more research today this is what I am looking for.  Its the exact same model as what's posted on my door hinge.  Looked under the steering wheel dash couldn't find it.  I may have to take apart the dash and open it up and look around and behind the radio.  They make it very difficult to remove the radio, from a youtuber  video you have to rip everything off all the way from left to right. But just as well, helps me cover all the areas it could be. 19100836_gpstrackersize..thumb.jpg.e7d7228ca8dbb2814f87cf745e98c3ec.jpg