dneiding

What are used NVs selling for?

I am on my fourth NV. Started with a 2015, then got a 2016, then a 2018 and now a 2020 SL Passenger. We got it in March of 2020 and, with the pandemic and resultant lock-down, we hardly drive it. Even with things opening up, we still seem to barely drive it. It has 14,500 miles on it and, seeing the prices of used NVs on kbb.com and cars.com I am wondering if I should look at selling it. I have seen 2018's with 25k miles listed for $55,000. I have seen brand new, 2021's listed for well over $60,000. Of course, what it lists for and what it sells for are two different things. None of the Nissan dealers in a 50-mile radius of me have any NV passenger vans on their lot so maybe mine would be somewhat sought after.

Anyone know what late-model, low mileage NV passenger van's are actually selling for?

Yes, the prices for used Pasenger NV's has skyrocketed. If you are on Facebook, there is a group called "Nissan NV Families" that is primarily focused on the 'large family' hauling capabilities of the passenger model. One of the more popular discussion topics lately is the rising values of the NVP; likely brought on by Nissan's discontinuing of the platform. There are numerous posts of people looking to buy/sell and the numbers you've quoted above are not uncommon.

Wow, crazy what the prices are. Put mine on FB marketplace Sunday morning for $10k more than I paid for it and had offers within 30 seconds. Sold it today for full asking price.

This one was my 4th, and probably last, NV. Great van. Never 1 complaint with any of them.