Sign in to follow this  
NoEffinMini4Me

Big white bus on the way

I have had several Nissan Vehicles in the past, so I am looking forward to the new one on the way. I should take delivery of a 2013 NVP 3500 with Nav and towing package in glacial white.

Bye Bye town and country. And I will probably get rid of my Chevy 1500 cargo too.

Insurance is cheaper on the brand new nissan by about $485 a year compared to a 2005 chevy. Go figure.

I can't wait to see how this does with my trailer.

First upgrade is a real horn.

good choice to go with the 3500... the 5.6 and the 3.54 rear end make it decent to drive, for a van. should tow great too, mine does. high or low top?

Edited by KMGLTZ

Congrats!

Train horn?  Grover stutter horn?  Carson makes an electric one, I don't know if it will sound as good in person.  The law here says that the volume of the horn must be appropriate to the size of the vehicle.

When I go from driving my NV to driving my wife's minivan, I inadvertently chirp the tires (on the minivan) until I get used to it.  That NEVER happened before I got the NV.  Go easy on your Z!

It's a dirty white beast in this Michigan winter. My Average MPG was just around 16 going from Mi to Wi and back through Chicago. not sure what the city millage is like. I am always putting gas in it when the price drops.

i was quoted 300 a year more for the NV vs a simular Sprinter...

Alright. My wife and I are going to get new vehicles this year. I am interested in another NV3500, but what else is out there to compare it to?

Not sure what the wife is going to get yet. We are on our third minivan because of the kids.

just turned 50K last week. It has been enjoyable.

Nothing...There are no other vans like the NV. Towing was the main reason we went with the NV, that and rear air. It's a beast, a big square, sexy beast.