That is odd.  I have the torchbeams installed and they are wired properly and function as factory. Perhaps the units you received were faulty, although it would be odd to have a matching pair that were wired incorrectly. 

On 3/10/2024 at 3:59 PM, OpenRoad said:

One last update to this thread.  I thought that I had a successful install but...  Installed Torchbeams during the day and tested that headlights came on which they did.  Finally got around to checking headlight aim (during the night) and discovered that the Torchbeam T6 style, H13/9008 model is wired wrong for the NV.  When low beams are selected the high beams are on and vice versa.  Could possibly live with this but really don't want to see the high beam indicator in the instrument cluster on all the time.  Can't flip the plug around because it has a tab and can only go one way.  So the stock OEM headlights are back in and the Torchbeams are being returned.  Will have to research what other options are out there.

That is strange. I had no problems with my 

Torchbeam T2 H13/9008 LED Bulbs

I am embarrassed to post this but figured out my issue with the Torchbeam.  File this under operator stupidity.  The LED bulb housing only seemed to go in one way but with fussing around I reinstalled 180 degrees different and wallah the high beams work when supposed to.  In addition didn't realize that the LED bulb itself has a small amount of rotation adjustment within the housing so it can be lined up properly with the LED's at 3 and 9 o'clock positions.  All the neurons were not firing on the day I first tried to install.