Sign in to follow this  
tteuvky

Could not find part number hvac air vent position changer cable

hello,

i have nissan nv200 2015. i want to replace on of climat control actuator Cable which change position of air vent. there are three cable, one for heat cold, second for outside air close open door and third one for air vent position change, i need to replace this third for some reason. i cant find the his part number to place an order or look on internet. does anyone know ?

-p.s. i dont want to buy the whole unit. thanks

f381d8b310e29e9ca1cf2a30f11e1af2.JPG

edd87f0991ca79e522390a2ef1ea65a7.png

9f95c9106d07399b7505efc3acb39035.jpg

I don't see individual cable pn's listed for this on the US sites, perhaps someone else has access to something that I do not.

If you follow this link to Euro EPC, there are individual pns listed but it's for a 2010.  The line drawing looks similar to me, but I don't know enough about the generational changes of the smaller NVs to know if this is of use to you.

Also, here's a thread from a different forum with some complaints about NV200 hvac systems, perhaps it will be of use. 

Lastly, if you simply HAVE to buy the entire control module, here's a link to car-part where you can scoop a pull for $30 + shipping.  If you've never purchased from them before. you're literally buying from a parts puller, so pick one that has Grade A listed in the description...don't go by the pics, most of them just use stock photos.  They'll be guaranteed against DOA, but you can look for a warranty if you want to as well.  Then just call them on the phone listed and tell them what you want and they'll hook it up.  

Hope you find something useful in that, best of luck.

- laf

Edited by Local Apparent Friday