Bikeboy80

New 3500 High top Owner

Hello everyone!

I upgraded from a Chevy Express van to a 2013 3500 High top about a month ago and love it so far! I have a good client that is that sales Manager at a local Nissan dealership that gave me a very good deal. After my trade in I walked out the door for under 25k for a fully loaded NV with every available option with the exception of rear and side windows, try that with "the big three"!

I opted for no up fitting and took the rebate and took a few weeks to build shelving the way I wanted it. I am a home Remodeler so I carry many different subsets of tools so organization and efficiency was key. I have invested in Festool equipment and their systainers (storage boxes) to maximize space.

I have posted photos of the inside on another forum if anyone is interested in taking a look. I would post some of the pictures here but I need to resize them

http://festoolownersgroup.com/member-projects/new-van-racking/

I have been searching for options for a rear access ladder to get to my roof rack but am not finding a whole lot. I did order a Topper one through American Van but after the first one being defective and the second one having multiple quality control issues I need to move on. I ran across Surco but they look exactly like the topper and I wonder if they will have the same issues. There is one other on Vantech but I am not seeing much info on them.

Any one have one that they would recomend?

Thanks,

Brian

Welcome to the site, not much action around here, I really like your Festool setup,

My company have been using them for many years, mostly the sanders. 

Good luck with your truck!

Thanks for the link. I always enjoy seeing how people outfit vans for their personal use. Welcome to the site!