Sign in to follow this  
Newneumanns

New Owner - what's the best site for accessories?

Hi all!  We purchased a new 2013 NV HD 3500 SL in Black, tech and tow.  It's awesome.  We have 6 kids and as they are growing our Yukon Denali XL was getting really tight.  

Super stoked to have found this site.  I'm looking to put on 20" wheels and nerf bars.  Anyone have suggestions for the best places to find these?  I'm concerned also on any rubbing.  A few guys on here have 22's on.  They look incredible. Any rubbing issues when turning?

Thanks!  I'll post my upgrades as we do them.  Merry Christmas! ...and here's to a successful 2014 to each of you!

post-603-0-03822200-1387863609_thumb.jpg

post-603-0-35200300-1387863610_thumb.jpg

New guy on the forum as well and just picked-up a 2500 to be the do everything family van/camper van.  Main goal right now is finding a bench seat to put in since I can't really do much until that is in nor can I even take the family for rides which stinks.  Love any ideas you all have for what might fit easily(I think I read about a ford bench seat but not sure where I came across this info?!?!).  Cheers...pics to come as it all takes shape!  :-)