Hello All- wondering if anyone has ever come across or heard through a friends cousins uncles buddy about using Titan headlights in any capacity? searched through a boat load of posts and goose eggs!

Prior to purchasing our van I considered a Ford Excursion mostly b/c I was I liked the front end conversions (99-16 Conversion to 2017 Ford Super Duty) but quickly realized that we would be just as smooshed as we were in our odyssey. While day dreaming after work today I had this thought that the same could be done with a Titan front end on our vans....

I am sure there would be some customization involved but I wonder if anyone has or is a search wizard and can help find front end frame dimensions schematics for Nissan NV vs Titan/Titan XD?

Thanks

So the frames are the same, but bodywise, they are two different animals.  Anything can be grafted with enough time/talent or money, but it's certainly far from a weekend ordeal.  To what extent do you want to pursue this, and to what end?

Guess I’ll have to find an xd local to me (FL) and start taking down some measurements, maybe fry fit some parts. 
With 21 being the last year it would be pretty sick to have a more modern front end. 

I’m not sure what results the research will yield or how long it may take but it is certainly worth taking a deeper look. 

Wish me luck, I’ll report back once I find something worth talking about. Feel free to keep the convo going. Anyone have any warm leads pass’em along. Have a buddy with a rear ended XD let me know.
Thanks

Not a chance.  If it worked, it would have been done multiple times by now.

copart is a good place to look for junked vehicles, but you talk about having a more modern front end than 21....the titan was last redesigned in '20 and is slated to be discontinued in 24 unless something changes...Anyway, could be fun.  Good luck.

Crusty, a little faith goes a long way.. lol or at least that’s the hope (pun intended)

I hear ya though, it will not be easy but truth is most that own these vans aren’t tuners and although many fabricate that normally shows up in the way of accessories. I am thinking most haven’t taken the time to look. 

I am mostly interested in the headlights as I think that alone would improve the aesthetic as well as visibility. Not to mention make it a true one off.  These are far from beauty queens but I love the tough look of the Titan. 

As for the modern front end I meant our vans kept the same look through their last year 2021. To your point, the Titan was redesigned in 2020 and what a great look, huh!? 

based on the research i have done thus far the dimensions are close from fender to fender. Modifications will have to be made however I am not yet sure the extent of those modifications as we don't have the fenders in hand to compare. I am following another lead involving a local headlight retrofitting company. I expect the next phase of my research may take weeks to months. If there is any interest from anyone to look into a bulk purchase of LED or HID retrofit Nissan NV headlights, this may be another way to go.. thoughts?

Ok, ok Crusty had a point...

Not easy but here is what I found

Fenders are within a few inches in both length and width- conclusion body work needed

Headlight shape isn't far off however the height of the headlight from top to bottom is much larger on the latest Titan models -body work needed

estimate, with used parts of course, $2.8k. which is a bit out of my range currently but more than reasonable for a one of a kind look.

why stop there though.. if the front end was to be modified in such a way, how could I gain access to the various front bumper options the Titan has available... 

I was told that not including the price of the bumper (most of which are north of $2k) another $1k would cover that level of customization for the bumper mounts and fitment. 

This does however come with a disclaimer* they are not sure what things may arise while in there that could cause additional costs (less than $1k) not to mention the amount of time I would be without a people mover would be close to a month or so.

I knw this is vague to say the least however I cannot be more specific until they start working, if ever. I am still very interested and if I had another large vehicle this may become my 2023 project. guess we'll see. 

PS. the retrofit headlights will run about $1200 and that is just too much considering the body shop estimate.

Yah.  Best option on bumper is to weld one yourself, if you're capable. There's like 3 offerings and they're all north of 3k installed. That's our plan, when I get my argon cyl back.