Sign in to follow this  
aguuurevjo

NV3500 HD SL seats stuck

Hey guys thank you for taking your time to read my post. I have a 2015 NV 3500 HD SL that has a problem with the seats. The seats won’t come out as the release latch seems to be not working. When I pull, on one of the seats the red light does not show up and it feels like it is not unlatching anything and it will not come out. On the second seat, the red indicator comes on but I don’t feel any unlatching and it also won’t come out of the van either. Is there any way to fix this issue? I need to take the seats out for a lot of reasons such as cleaning hauling or weight reduction. Thank you guys for your time and help,
Mack

Been dealing with these seats for a decade, never had that issue.  Pull the cords, hold, put a shoulder into the seat back.

Without physically being there, it's kind of hard to troubleshoot, but it sounds like you understand the general process of how they work. Check to see that everything is connected and nothing is dirty or jammed.

Mack,

Just had this happen. When I looked through the manual on how it was connected,  I found there is a small clip in between the straps that appears to be what is getting stuck.  If you have a skinny long flat screw driver you can fix it. Start at the bottom underneath your strap. Start to insert the screw driver as you start lifting up on the strap. You will start to see the red light slowly showing more and more. Once it is fully showing you will here it click. You are now able to lift both straps and remove the seat.  Hope this helps.