Sign in to follow this  
Jerimiah Nugent

New Owner of a 2014 Sliver NV3500 Passenger SL

I've had my NV passenger for a week now, and am really enjoying all the comforts you would find in a high end SUV. We bought the NV for the seating due to the size of our growing family (11), plus for my 4 year old daughter that is a double amputee, plus I didn't want the standard people movers that the other provide, and when I looked at the comparison chart it was obvious the their not even close to being family vehicles.  I'm in the process of adding running boards, wheel chair left, and some other modifications. The one thing I am having a hard time finding is a modification for the sliding door from manual to automatic, so if anyone has any info I would appreciate it. I live near Clearwater, Fl

Welcome! We have had ours for about a month now and love it.

Welcome to the forums! My family of 8 has had ours for two weeks now, and it is a nice upgrade from our old Suburban.

Thanks for the welcomes, I was wondering if anyone has found a Company that can make the Sliding Door Automatic without taking up space on the inside and looking more factory than after market. I've searched the web for any of the full size van mods and the only one I found was Braun Mobility and it sticks out in the isle midway up the door.  Thanks