Zachary

2016 drivers... how are they holding up?

Hello again! I know this forum has gone quiet for a while, but I wanted to bump it and find out if there are any 2016 NV drivers (especially 3500s, but all models welcome) that are still active and have any experiences to share. I'm seriously looking at pulling the trigger (just waiting for the funds to land in the right buckets, at this point) on a single-owner 2016 3500 SL with Quigley 4WD conversion (+ 2" lift), with 117K miles.  I'm doing this mostly remote as the vehicle is out of state, so I'm trying to gather all the info I can on what I should be looking for before I make the (hopefully one-way) flight out to see the vehicle in-person.  

So my questions: for those driving a 2016 (or thereabouts), are there any particular issues, components, or other items I should be looking out for?  Are you still satisfied with the vehicle? 

If there are threads like this already on the forums, I apologize! I'm still catching up here. ? 

Perfect place.

You may want to check the 4x4 conversions link and PM Quigley owners, past and present. Well, not too past...