venutian5

SIRIUSXM failure on 2017 NV3500 Passenger van

My SiriusXM radio has gone out completely.  It happened right after changing a fuse to get the power outlet going again.  The AM/FM radio works fine, as does the CD player, the camera, the bluetooth phone connection and navigation.   I contacted Sirius and they said I needed to replace the Sirius module.  Since the vehicle is out of warranty,  the dealer is going to charge $150 diagnostic fee.  I've seen comments elsewhere that suggest there may be a separate fuse for the SiriusXM.  Or that just the satellite antenna or cable may be the problem.  Can anyone help me find the fuse or tell me where to start trying to fix this problem?

Disconnect the battery, wait at least 10 minutes, connect.  Amazing how much weird stuff can be fixed with a simple disconnect/reconnect power.

There is no "module" for XM.  In the past in other vehicles it existed, but not in the vans.  It is built into the radio/navi as one. 

Press and hold the power button until the unit reboots.