Sign in to follow this  
TxRax

Nissan NV Roof rack and accessories

Finally an affordable and durable roof rack for Nissan NV that won't break the bank. If you shopped around you already seen that nicer looking racks are going for $3000+ not including a wind deflector which is an absolute must have to cut out the wind noise. TxRax.com has by far the most economical roof rack and other accessories in the market, most options at nearly 50% the going rates. 

image_393ac8a6-2fba-40c2-a805-5ef56ba0d6

image_a803c06c-36e3-4371-adc3-20df614e7a

I think I'll have some spam tomorrow for breakfast

I mean....I *could* delete this, but I am aware of this guy from the facebook groups....he has a pretty good following, and apparently drives around the country delivering and installing racks and accessories.  I don't have any particular guidance from admin on sellers/advertisements, but this isn't the same as the normal case of the bots posting about HID conversion kits.  What say you, @TxRax?  Do you wanna maybe tell us a little more about your products and play an active roll in the forums?  

- laf

There may be a place for “vendors” if they identify themselves as such and offer aftermarket parts that actually fit NVs. 

Agree that TxRax should tell us more about his products etc… If he responds, move posts to Accessories and Modifications. 

Edited by radin2son

Or, move vendors to Accessories and Parts For Sale link. 

Yah I was waiting to see if @TxRax was going to come back, but I guess not.  I'll move it to accessories and mods for the time being, since I am at least vouching for him being real, having seen many happy customers on the fb groups.

Spam and ran? I like how he says "nicer looking racks".  I think his rack looks alright. Curious what its made from though and it looks like its screwed or riveted together maybe.  Wonder how long that would hold up.  We've had an Avatar Offroad roof rack for a few years now.  It's held up nicely.  Some of the powder coat has scratched off on the top where we've stored kayaks and what not.  To me that seemed normal wear and tear. 

nissan-nv-avatar-offroad-jayco-trailer-d