Sign in to follow this  
Brandonros

NV3500 Fuel Vent Codes

I have a 2014 Nissan NV3500 van with a CEL showing codes P0446 and P0447 evap codes. I’ve replaced the evap solenoid and confirmed with 12v that it does open and close as it’s supposed to. I’ve bought a new evap canister, and then replaced the fuel tank filler tube assembly and nothing fixed the code. Finally, I checked the harness connecting to the fuel vent solenoid and found it only outputs 8-9volts and I believe this is not enough voltage to open/close the solenoid. Can you help share a wire diagram or info on if the solenoid gets its voltage directly from the ECU or if it could be a bad ground causing low voltage? Thanks

Just joined, but can nobody help??

Best bet is to go to Titan forum by googling 2005-16 Titan evap codes. There is a Nissan Titan TSB bulletin for P0448. There may be other evap TSBs as well. Try electrical as well. 

There are several Titan forums… They are a better resource than NV for engine and transmission issues. 

The problem with this forum is too few users and reluctance to report ? results. Nothing to do with you being new. 

4 hours ago, radin2son said:

Best bet is to go to Titan forum by googling 2005-16 Titan evap codes. There is a Nissan Titan TSB bulletin for P0448. There may be other evap TSBs as well. Try electrical as well. 

There are several Titan forums… They are a better resource than NV for engine and transmission issues. 

The problem with this forum is too few users and reluctance to report ? results. Nothing to do with you being new. 

Thanks so much for the lead here. I’ll try the Titan forum out. I understand and I appreciate it.