flyloki

SOLD! NV3500 SL V8 High Roof Cargo + many Campervan features in RARE Silver $58K Boise ID

SOLD to some wonderful folks from Houston.  Selling my NV3500 SL V8 High Roof in the RARE Silver with Black bumpers.  Last of the best bulletproof vans.    Looked long and hard to find this unicorn.  If you know these vans you know how rare it is to find this combo in basically new condition with ~10K miles.  Yes this is over the dealer price but it has been upgraded and are rarely available in this combination.   Never a work van, just low highway miles for camping and bike trips.   Absolutely LOVE this van but the wife wants a truck for other reasons and can't keep both.   

Original owner - taken care of, synthetic oil only,  dealer serviced, many upgrades, uber reliable AND balance of 5yr-100K bumper to bumper warranty for total peace of mind.  One ton payload will carry or tow just about anything (although I haven't towed anything yet - GWVR and Tow Capacity are both just shy of 10,000 lbs) 

If you are a serious buyer email me your number and I can send more pics or facetime.  

Van is located in Boise ID.  $58K.  No lowballs or "how much would you take" please.  If you are a serious buyer email me your number and I can send more pics or video call to show you this excellent van.  

Here's some highlights- 

10K Miles 

Fantastic Fan Roof Vent

Vented /screened side AMA windows

2 x 200w Solar Panels (Rich Solar)

Custom Roof rack 80/20 Aluminum

Vertically Adjustable / Removable platform bed 80/20 nearly queen size - longitudinal so no problem if you're tall.

Rear windows

Insulated Birch floor

Sony Touch screen BT stereo upgrade w  Apple  Play  added Sub and 6x9 in rear - 6.5s in door upgraded 

Relocated Rear camera to 3rd brake light

Both Front Seat Swivels 

Thule Awning

Brand new black Pacer (similar to Method) wheels and Falken Wildpeak Tires 3 peak snow rated

Dometic Fridge

Bluettei AC 2000 Battery

Seat Covers on since day 1

OEM Wall Panels

Additional items uninstalled but could be included with accepted offer.  

Rear ladder with two LOLO hanging bike racks.

Dometic Dometic CFX 95DZ Dual zone 12v cooler /freezer

3M insulation and panels

30 Gal fresh water tank

Bike rack and Swingaway NOT included.  

IMG-4040.jpg

IMG-4041.jpg

IMG-4042.jpg

Edited by flyloki
Sold