tsenraem

Replacing radio head unit - what are these wires?

I'm replacing an aftermarket head unit on a '21 3500 SL (came with vehicle, used) with another aftermarket unit and I've come across some things that weren't hooked up (or I couldn't identify).  I attached a photo with all 4 unknown items, the larger black Axxess box, a smaller soft wrapped rectangle with 2 black and 2 red leads attached to it, a blue connector end, and a pink connector end. 

I'm also having trouble finding the radio end original cable for the stock microphone that's built into the overhead console, and would prefer to use that mic over the external mic that came with the head unit.

Finally, has anyone replaced or modified the USB/AUX outlet? It doesn't seem to be useful in it's current configuration and I'd like to try to pull a more powerful charge port or add a usb-c radio connection if the parts are out there. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

IMG20230610213753.jpg

Antennas for blue and pink connections.

Black connector is probably the USB connection.

The box marked AXXESS is something aftermarket.  No idea.  But a google search comes up with https://www.axxessinterfaces.com/