Jay586

Nissan Townstar?

Hello, I'm currently looking to get a small van for bikes and dogs.  I used to have a Nissan NV200 in red, which I loved so I hope you don't mind me asking in here about the Townstar.  Brings back happy memories.

I'm having a really difficult time finding out about it as my local dealer isn't that local.  Slaters Abergele was literally at the end of my road but shut and now there's no dealership in north Wales.  I went over to Lookers in Chester and the van dude wasn't there and no-one else was keen to chat about vans.  Totally indifferent, didn't even take my details or point me at the coffee.  :-)

Can anyone recommend a really good, interested in customer service, dealership?  Don't care where, may shlep back up to Edinburgh where I got my NV200.

You are talking unicorn material for this board.  What you will find around here is North American products.  Even the NV200 we have here is different than what you have there.  Ours are about 6" longer than the European versions.  You get diesel and manual transmission options, we only get gas with CVT.  And the NV2500/3500 are truck based body on frame.

You are going to have to go more local to find the information you are looking for.

@Jay586 As Crusty said, we are unfortunately a mostly USDM forum.  I did a quick facebook search though and found a group that may be helpful. 

Feel free to come back and post your adventures when you get your van, happy to have international outreach.  Best of luck!

-laf