Sign in to follow this  
Captmarklp

I am a prospect

I've been looking to replace a passenger van and have looked at a Transit Connect (too small) and rented a Chevy Express (too Spartan and too large) . so I've turned my attention elsewhere. I had quite a lot of fun today, playing with graphix on the NV website. I have a yacht management biz with my son -- who details cars and helps me. Is everyone who owns an NV .. happy ?? .

I've been looking to replace a passenger van and have looked at a Transit Connect (too small) and rented a Chevy Express (too Spartan and too large) . so I've turned my attention elsewhere. I had quite a lot of fun today, playing with graphix on the NV website. I have a yacht management biz with my son -- who details cars and helps me. Is everyone who owns an NV .. happy ?? .

If the Chevy is to Large the NV is the same or larger, but for a Large Van it's easy to drive and park. I have about 2500 miles on the clock and I really like it,

my company has Ford and Chevy's and I like this one the best (maybe cause it's new)

Not crazy about the MPG in the city, but on the Highway it reads 19, I towed my trailer last weekend which weights 2000lbs, and it had no problem, it's comfortable for long trips.

I have the NV 2500 SV Black Low top, any other questions let me know

Anthony

The Chevy Express and Ford E-Series have been standards, however, they have become inefficient when compared to the NV and Sprinter. It will take some awareness and time, but the NVs will do well.