Sign in to follow this  
tpifer@nc.rr.com

2013 NV PASSENGER 3500 - Goldsboro NC

Bought our NV for Travel. Love it... Kids named it the Fun Bus... So we got R-FUN-BUS on the tag. What a fantastic way to travel with the entire family. We used to need 2 vehicles for trips. Now I have everyone comfortably in our NV.

I use a wireless router and laptop to ensure everyone has a connection to movies thru their smart phones via "The Fun Bus Network."   

We travel mostly at night. I love driving at night and the passengers can rest or catch a movie. Also, the grand baby can sleep.

We allow our church use of the bus for youth trips, as well as the pastor took the family to Orlando for vacation last year. Mostly NC to Ohio and NC to Florida with a few others in between.

Took us alot of internet searching to find the Blue in color that we wanted. It was worth the time.

I'm with you, I love driving at night.  I've driven coast to coast more times than I can count.  There's something awesome about being in the middle of nowhere, pitch black, driving and listening to a good Coast to Coast am show about aliens or the like...lol