Sign in to follow this  
Nv2500surfer

NEW 2500 SV V8 Owner

Picked up my NV 2500 SV V8 (high top) with just about everything. Tow Package, Technology,

Traded in my 2002 Chevy 2500 and am very happy with the new ride.

Lots of Power! Took me about a week to get Comfortable driving it as I was not used to the Truck Nose, But now Im pretty good with it

Back Up Camera is a must in my opinion! I have to get it in a releativly tight space to hook up my boat and the camera made it a piece of Cake.

Working on Graphics and adding some speakers.

Going to insuate the back and out fit it for my Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Standup Paddleboard Business.

So nice to be able to stand up inside!!!

158 miles on it and so far all is well! I did have to take a couple of branches off a tree to get it in the driveway!

post-105-0-83279200-1322826865_thumb.jpg

Picked up my NV 2500 SV V8 (high top) with just about everything. Tow Package, Technology,

Traded in my 2002 Chevy 2500 and am very happy with the new ride.

Lots of Power! Took me about a week to get Comfortable driving it as I was not used to the Truck Nose, But now Im pretty good with it

Back Up Camera is a must in my opinion! I have to get it in a releativly tight space to hook up my boat and the camera made it a piece of Cake.

Working on Graphics and adding some speakers.

Going to insuate the back and out fit it for my Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Standup Paddleboard Business.

So nice to be able to stand up inside!!!

158 miles on it and so far all is well! I did have to take a couple of branches off a tree to get it in the driveway!

Would like to see pics of the insulation job, in progress and final please.