Sign in to follow this  
Saratoga

Graphics on Passenger Van

We Just purchased a Nissan NV3500 Passenger SL and are wondering if anyone has put any graphics/detailing on the sides to break up the big box look..  I have looked at several graphics to do but if someone has done it and has any photos they would like to share I would love to see them..   I love this vehicle but want to break up the big sides with a bit of graphics/details..

Thank

Joan

Hello,  Congrats on your purchase.  I don't have an example image, but search "Woody Panel Vans"  You will find images of newer style vehicles with graphics to replicate a Woody.  Might give a retro look to the NV. 

I had a professional pinstriper put a double stripe on my van. Vinyl decals break

It up more, but I was going for something more subtle. Also I don't like the way

Wax hangs around the edges of vinyl. Sorry, the glare makes it hard to see in the front....

If this is upside-down, can someone please tell me how to flip it? Every time I attach

A pic to this forum it show it upside down, and I don't know why....?

post-836-0-78666800-1433711275_thumb.jpg

Thanks Andy for the photo.   I am looking for something a little bit more but yours does look very nice......

Joan

I realize this isn't what your looking for but maybe it will spur some ideas.  I've done a TON of graphics on these but never an NVP.  

Demo_zpsrdwqvxwl.jpg

Edited by Chris_CommercialManager

This may be another you are interested in seeing, check out the lower rear quadrant with the ghosting, ties in the subtle flame from the hood.  This could be something more subtle that may work??  Whatever you do post it up!!

20150427_093457_HDR_zpsugifq8gy.jpg

Here's what one of my customers did. He ordered the silver edition badge off the previous generation pathfinder and put it on there. Bit of a character this fellow.  

Passenger Van decals

Bates.   Thank you so much..  This is exactly what I was looking for..  Do you have any idea where they orderd this from?   

No clue. I'll called the customer but the number I have on file says out of service. Sorry. I'd email the pic to a graphics shop or two and see what they say.I vaguely recall him saying he ordered out of the US....just fiddling with google maybe some sort of RV graphics package?

check out: http://graphicsrv.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=84