Sign in to follow this  
300winmag

New 2015 3500 NVP Owner

Welcome, you are not alone in loving the ride. kms must mean Canada.

Let us know where you get your first service and if you think it was positive. A lot of us travel and it helps to know where we can get good service.

Thanks guys!

We went with the Black 3500 HD SL.

5 people, 2 dogs, towing a 2015 RZR XC and a whole lotta camping gear is the main function of the beast.

I bought my Rogue in 2011 from Brasso Nissan here in Calgary Alberta and have always had the service done there as well. In all that time they have spilt 1 litre of oil all over the engine(your guess is as good as mine) and thats the only issue. They did try to get it off but it immediately burnt to the engine so no luck. Big stain now.

I am looking at doing a trip to the Aluminess factory for a solid floor roof rack with 6" sides and a ladder that bolts under the van and not to the door. Then put a couple light bars on and a bit beefier tires and I'm good to go.

Aluminess makes awesome racks and ladders.  I love the side ladder design.  You pay a lot for their stuff but it is very well made.  I keep debating getting a rack made by them.  My rack with all the options I wanted came out to $2500!!  That was before adding lights too...  I have seen their racks on other vehicles and they are super nice though.  I was not going solid floor but standard slats with double hoop sides and boat rollers for loading kayaks from the rear.  

I also agree tires need upgraded for camping.  The Transforce are fine for highway and wear but have no traction off pavement.  For me they also tend to grab and sling rocks which isnt good.