Has anyone installed the Bedrug in their cargo van? I had one in a pick up with camper shell and it was fantastic. Soft on the knees. I am in the process of a van conversion and will go with that as flooring to save height. My head almost rubs now and with adding plywood to the roof I need all the room I can get. Let me know any experience and feedback with this product. Thanks

I love this Vantred idea! I have been looking for something exactly like this for months.

I am a little confused by the website though, under option 1 it says "146" in WB", under option two it says "118 1/4 x 70".

What are they talking about? I assume they don't come with holes for the seat mounts but I can always cut them out myself.

Edited by 300winmag

That is the idea I drew from on the dimensions, since we only have one size floor. I can tell you from experience that their products fit very well. I had one in the bed of a 05 Chevy truck with a tall top camper and it worked great. I slept on it without padding, just a sleeping bag. You couldn't feel the ridges in the floor. Great for your knees. The fact you can pull it out and wash it at a car wash sold me. It will be harder to do that with my conversion but the padding and warmer floors will be worth it.