Joe

NV2500 V6 standard roof

I've looked into the options and really don't see much I need. I was wondering if anyone who's bought there NV has said to themselves damn I wish I would have got the floormats or backup sensors. If there is anything you know of that maybe I should consider please let me know.

By the way I'll be using it as an electrical service van just to give you an idea to its intended use.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on your new van!

The floor mats can always be added later, I did get them after the purchase for my van on ebay from a nissan dealer in AZ. They do protect the floor, stay in place and fit well. Since there is no carpet, the wear surface is the rubber-like cover over the steel floor and that is it, so once that wears you are looking at insulation and steel floor.

I find the backup sensors to be very useful. I have the SV with the tech package, so it has the sensors as well as the camera. The van has back windows, but I have a partition in place and limited view out the back. The sensors save me every morning from running over the plants along our curb when I turn the van around to leave my house. The are sensitive enough to see two rose bushes along the curb and beep when I get too close.

-Earl

I find the backup sensors to be very useful. I have the SV with the tech package, so it has the sensors as well as the camera. The van has back windows, but I have a partition in place and limited view out the back. The sensors save me every morning from running over the plants along our curb when I turn the van around to leave my house. The are sensitive enough to see two rose bushes along the curb and beep when I get too close.

-Earl

I also have the back blocked off and depend on the sensors. I also had the rear window package. I converted my Van into a RV and needed a place to mount a "Fantasic Fan" normally they are mounted into the ceiling. To much trouble dealing with those ceiling interior and exterior cross bars. So I took out the rear windows and it is wonderful. I have a white van and the white fan tops are not bad looking. I have to wait till winter to see how it effects my temps on the inside. Anyway those looking to mount a fan for ventilation, take a look at the back door, for a mounting spot. I have two remote controled units (one on each door) and I loved it. I can reach around and open or close them from the drivers seat. and I have one blowing out and the other blowing in.. works perfect and was money well spent.

-David

I've looked into the options and really don't see much I need. I was wondering if anyone who's bought there NV has said to themselves damn I wish I would have got the floormats or backup sensors. If there is anything you know of that maybe I should consider please let me know.

By the way I'll be using it as an electrical service van just to give you an idea to its intended use.

Due to the visibilty of this van I would get the back up sensors and rear window package. the rear sonar sensors have saved my butt a couple of times. I have the 2500 hd sv V6 and I travel alot in my service business and I love, use and need all the features of this model. I have the floor mats also

see my post on the my nv . " 38,000 miles........"