Sign in to follow this  
M Lock

Front bumper

I noticed that the front bumper is off some. it is lower on the passenger side and shifted to the left as you face the van. on the driver side I can barely stick my thumb in, maybe goes in about halfway up the nail. on the passenger side I can get my whole thumb in. Dealer looked at it and said there is no adjustment. ? Anyone else see this on their van.

I don't have mine yet to look, but it is very hard to imagine that there is not adjustability in the bumper mounts. I would not take "No" for an answer yet. Either move up the chain of command at the dealer or contact Nissan directly.

I noticed that the front bumper is off some. it is lower on the passenger side and shifted to the left as you face the van. on the driver side I can barely stick my thumb in, maybe goes in about halfway up the nail. on the passenger side I can get my whole thumb in. Dealer looked at it and said there is no adjustment. ? Anyone else see this on their van.

Mine was the same way there are some screws at the front and at the inside with some brackets you can loosen those and adjust .The dealers are full of crab just do it your self .I took mine in for uneven wear at the outside front tires at 5,000 miles ( Saw tooth wear ) and they couldn't find anything wrong .What a waist of time .

Bobby .

Edited by DECOCW

Mine is the same way, I'm going to bring it in to dealer and have them check out