Sign in to follow this  
NV Guide

Welcome to the Nissan NV Forum!

Welcome to the all-new Nissan NV Forum.

This forum was developed to help Nissan NV customers and enthusiasts alike.

We value your comments, opinions and suggestions in making this site as informative and friendly as possible.

Been watching the development of the NCV online for a year now . I believe I have ordered the first NV in my region ( At least that's what I was told ) I still have not put my hands on a demo model and have already put 10K DP ! ... Pretty exited as I still have 3-6 weeks for delivery ( Who knows ? )

This is what I ordered :

2012 Nissan 3500 SV

Tech Package

Tow Package

Rear Glass Package

And any other package that was available . Avalanche white .

As of 3-14-2011 I still do not know if one has been built to these specs , anybody know where one is ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a custom Locksmith rig with AAA signature logos and striping . More will be revealed

Dave ....

Welcome to the all-new Nissan NV Forum.

This forum was developed to help Nissan NV customers and enthusiasts alike.

We value your comments, opinions and suggestions in making this site as informative and friendly as possible.

Happy to be part of the Nissan NV Forum.

I just returned from the NTEA work truck show in Indianapolis.

I got to spend some time with the Nissan Commerical people and got to touch, feel, walk around in...but not drive the NCVs.

Total disclosure: I'm a commercial vehicle salesperson for a Nissan Dealer but I came away impressed by the vans.

They have a lot of features that people will like and they are solid well made vehicles.

It looks like the vans will start shipping from Canton this week and next and we should start to see the vans on our lots within the next three weeks depending on what part of the country you live in.

Vanman

Been watching the development of the NCV online for a year now . I believe I have ordered the first NV in my region ( At least that's what I was told ) I still have not put my hands on a demo model and have already put 10K DP ! ... Pretty exited as I still have 3-6 weeks for delivery ( Who knows ? )

This is what I ordered :

2012 Nissan 3500 SV

Tech Package

Tow Package

Rear Glass Package

As of 3-14-2011 I still do not know if one has been built to these specs , anybody know where one is ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a custom Locksmith rig with AAA signature logos and striping . More will be revealed

Dave ....

A NCV will be on display at Puyallup Nissan this Friday all day, 9am to 5pm.

We are suppose to have a 2500 High Top SV and we will have some Nissan Reps on hand to answer questions about the NCVs.

Everyone is welcome!

If you have any questions, you can contact vanman@puyallupnissan.com

A NCV will be on display at Puyallup Nissan this Friday all day, 9am to 5pm.

We are suppose to have a 2500 High Top SV and we will have some Nissan Reps on hand to answer questions about the NCVs.

Everyone is welcome!

If you have any questions, you can contact vanman@puyallupnissan.com

I got your formal invitation Bill , thank you .

Bill has been a trooper getting me as much information possible on the new NV and with the purchase and custom order . Made the whole experiences of purchasing very transparent with no hidden agenda .

I will have a lot of questions for the outfitters and will be interesting what they have to offer or what is being worked on . Adrian steel has been a mainstay in our industry with many years of innovative success .

The overall bottom line for us though is how well these are going to handle through daily use and punishment . I believe this will be a good product for everyone involved and will only be the beginning for the NCV here in the US market with more models to follow suit .

Dave / Dave's Lock & Security

This is what I ordered :

2012 Nissan 3500 SV

Tech Package

Tow Package

Rear Glass Package

Dave ....

How long does it take to get one from the date of order?

Where are these build? Not that it matters, just curious?

How long does it take to get one from the date of order?

Where are these build? Not that it matters, just curious?

I am not the best to ask but from what I have been told -- The orders go out to the factory around the first of every month from the dealership. Than from that point it may be up to 6 weeks or so ....

These are built in Canton Mississippi in the good ole USA how about that ! :rockon:

The production is around 17 units a day -- but plan on producing 24 a day if I remember right..

My names Brendon i just took delivery of a 2012 Nissan NV 2500 HD V6 last night! I own a Home Theater, Audio Video System, Commercial/Residentail company and was in desperate need of a workvan. I had gone through hell with my GM truck last year and GM bought it back. I was worried i would have to go through Sprinter but Nissan came out with this! So far i absolutely love it. I havent had the time to switch everything over from my trailer but am confident that with some smart organizing i can get everything to fit! I got the bin/partition package and figured i would just wait for American Van to stock the Ladder Racks. My dealer said that to his knowledge i am the first in the metro east to take delivery of one!

Look forward to being on here.

www.sigsv.com

Hi my name is Jim, Full disclosure I am a commercial account manager for the Nissan NV. We currently have three vans in stock. 2 high roofs both V8's one 3500 SV and one 2500 S. Also one 1500 s V6 std roof.

My question to all van users how many require the sliding door to have glass?? I'm gathering info. www.ramseynissan.com

Thanks,

Had a rough time getting thru the gate, but I'm in.

Placed my order on friday and my new Nissan NV "Panel Truck" 2500SV

should be delivered in 2 weeks. I'm downsizing from a Heavy Chevy 3500 with a Supreme 14' Utility Body. (9 -11 mpg)

Ordered it with all options after testing a basic 3500.

I was totally blown away how much bigger it actually is compared to the pictures.

I rode both the 3500SV and 2500SV. After driving the Chevy dually for all these years (harsh) I settled for

all the "comforts" the 2500 offers over the 3500. I could detect a softer ride in the 2500 over the 3500.

My only regret was White is the only color available right now? Blue or Silver were my picks.

Oh yeah, I'm a one man Appliance Servicer for Bosch Thermador & Samsung. Leaving behind 40% of my inventory is going to

be tough! But willing to adapt. I choose the 'Cargo Management" incentive. Can't figure out why the shelving stops half way up?

2 of 3 dealers said it's because of safety reasons. So if any of you discover how to better utilize the space would like to hear back.

Thanks Again for the forum! Wish you all luck with your new truck!

John W Parker, Colo :happy feet:

Thanks,

Had a rough time getting thru the gate, but I'm in.

Placed my order on friday and my new Nissan NV "Panel Truck" 2500SV

should be delivered in 2 weeks. I'm downsizing from a Heavy Chevy 3500 with a Supreme 14' Utility Body. (9 -11 mpg)

Ordered it with all options after testing a basic 3500.

I was totally blown away how much bigger it actually is compared to the pictures.

I rode both the 3500SV and 2500SV. After driving the Chevy dually for all these years (harsh) I settled for

all the "comforts" the 2500 offers over the 3500. I could detect a softer ride in the 2500 over the 3500.

My only regret was White is the only color available right now? Blue or Silver were my picks.

Oh yeah, I'm a one man Appliance Servicer for Bosch Thermador & Samsung. Leaving behind 40% of my inventory is going to

be tough! But willing to adapt. I choose the 'Cargo Management" incentive. Can't figure out why the shelving stops half way up?

2 of 3 dealers said it's because of safety reasons. So if any of you discover how to better utilize the space would like to hear back.

Thanks Again for the forum! Wish you all luck with your new truck!

John W Parker, Colo :happy feet: