MTBChris

2018 Nissan NV2500 4x4 Camper Van For Sale

This 2018 Nissan NV2500 campervan has approximately 35,000 Miles with 2 Years Remaining on Factory Warranty, Including the 4X4 Conversion.

Exterior Upgrades

-Rare Silver Color

-4X4 Conversion by Advanced 4X4 Vans, includes High and Low Range. The 4X4 conversion was done by http://advanced4x4vans.com/ and was completed when the van was brand new. 

-2.5” Lift kit by Advanced 4X4 Vans

-Fox Performance Rear Shocks, with Sumo Springs Overload Bump Stops

-Method Race Wheels and Oversized Toyo Open Country ATII Tires

-Custom Side Steps by Advanced 4X4 Vans

-Aluminess Low Profile Front Bumper, Aluminum, only Weighs 85lbs

-12V Auxillary Electrical System with 100 Watt Solar Panel and 100 AH Deep Cycle Battery

-8 LED Puck Lights in the ceiling

-LED Side Door Spotlight

-Maxxair roof vent

Interior Upgrades

-Carhartt Seat Savers Seat Covers, Seats Are Like New Underneath

-Bedrug Carpeted Floor 

-Custom Cabinetry with Tons of Storage and Live Edge Walnut Countertop

-Fold Over Couch/Bed with ExPed Synmat Duo Mattress (77.5” Length x 49” Width x 3” Thick)

-Fully Insulated Walls/Ceiling with 3M Thinsulate

-6 Gallon+ Fresh Water Storage (3  2 gal. Rotopax Included)

-Single Burner Butane Camp Stove Included

-Yeti 45 Cooler (Included with Custom Slide Out Cabinet)

-Custom Black Out Window Covers

-Trailer Brake Controller (Van has 8500lb Tow Capacity)

Mechanically and cosmetically, this van is in excellent condition with all maintenance performed since new. The body has some typical light scratches from squeezing into some tight camping spots. There is one tiny door ding on the sliding door. Otherwise, the van has lived in Colorado it’s entire life and is very clean.  When I built this van, I wanted to keep the build as simple as possible. I built it as a “weekender” van so that I could still use it around town if needed. Every component can easily get unbolted and the van can be used as a cargo van. The van is compact enough that it easily drives around town. 

I’m asking $79,000 O.B.O. I have the title in hand and the transaction will be completed via cashiers check at my bank. 

The van is located in Fort Collins, CO. You can contact me at 9709881576 with any questions or to set up a time to look at the van. I can send more pictures on request. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. 

20210518_074033_resized_5.jpg

20210518_074106_resized_6 (3).jpg

20210518_074208_resized_5 (1).jpg

20210518_074542_resized_2.jpg

20210518_075725_resized_2.jpg

20210518_081156_resized_1.jpg

20210518_075421_resized_2.jpg

20210518_080629_resized_1.jpg

Are you posting this anywhere else, conversiontrader.com, for example? Not much traffic here...

Unless, I missed this, is it a V6 or 8? Most on conversion trader have been V6s and sat around for a long time. None have been 4x4. 

Nice set up. 

Thanks. 

I do have it listed on some local sources as well.

It is the 5.6L V8.

Guessed it was based on tow mirrors. But you never know...

if you post it on craigslist, I’m sure the Sportsmobile forum will post it as a find. I’ll let you know if it shows up. 

Try expedition portal as well. At least 2 4x4 hightop NVs have been sold there..One long ago posted here, but he was more interest in overland meetups. 

Good luck. 

For those interested, Sportsmobile West, Fresno no longer exists. Owners and SMB split for whatever reason, and Fresno  started their own conversion business. They already had a facility set up in Reno, NV converting E-series cutaways.

Back to this thread. SMB just opened a facility in Phoenix, AZ. All SMB sites sell used SMBs and possibly other similar conversions on consignment. None listed at this time. I check periodically to see if any NV SMBs come on the market. Only know of one. For that matter, I have only seen one in the wild, the V6 prototype standard top that was shopped around the western states. 

They may take on yours, because back in 2012, SMB Fresno converted 30 NV 2500s ((V6 and 8, standard and high tops) to be sold through Nissan commercial dealers. Total bust! A few one-offs also built in Fresno and Austin. 

This is probably doesn’t help you. 

Won’t help you. SMB only sells new and used SMBs. 

Edited by radin2son

Hola, Just interested in the highs and lows of this vehicle.   Why are you selling and what challenges did the High Top have as 4x4?

Hi there, it's been a great rig. I am just selling because I need to get back into a pickup for work (I am a carpenter) and I can't afford to have a 3rd vehicle at the moment, although would love to keep it. As far as the high top and 4x4, it is definitely not a rig to do serious off-roading. We have done some mild 4x4 roads to get to trailheads and campsites, but limit it to that. The main reason I wanted the 4x4 conversion was for snow here in Colorado. We have a cabin in the mountains and need 4x4 to get back to it in the winter months. It's been great for that as well as traversing the mountains to go skiing.

Here are my highs and lows of the vehicle

Highs- Awesome space with the high top, can get anywhere we desire to go with the 4x4, love the seats and seating position (I am 6'3"), it is nice an compact to drive around the city, awesome power with the V8, my camper build is super simple and practical with nothing to maintain

Lows- Fuel economy (I drive like a grandma and can average about 15mpg on trips in the mountains, would love if it was better, but hey it's a V8 with 4x4), definitely can sway a bit on rough roads, I take a canoe with on trips in the summer and can be a pain to load a canoe up there but have worked out a great system to do so

FYI - I have reduced my price to $70,000.

On 6/19/2021 at 3:58 PM, MTBChris said:

Hi there, it's been a great rig. I am just selling because I need to get back into a pickup for work (I am a carpenter) and I can't afford to have a 3rd vehicle at the moment, although would love to keep it. As far as the high top and 4x4, it is definitely not a rig to do serious off-roading. We have done some mild 4x4 roads to get to trailheads and campsites, but limit it to that. The main reason I wanted the 4x4 conversion was for snow here in Colorado. We have a cabin in the mountains and need 4x4 to get back to it in the winter months. It's been great for that as well as traversing the mountains to go skiing.

Here are my highs and lows of the vehicle

Highs- Awesome space with the high top, can get anywhere we desire to go with the 4x4, love the seats and seating position (I am 6'3"), it is nice an compact to drive around the city, awesome power with the V8, my camper build is super simple and practical with nothing to maintain

Lows- Fuel economy (I drive like a grandma and can average about 15mpg on trips in the mountains, would love if it was better, but hey it's a V8 with 4x4), definitely can sway a bit on rough roads, I take a canoe with on trips in the summer and can be a pain to load a canoe up there but have worked out a great system to do so

FYI - I have reduced my price to $70,000.

Thanks for info.  I'm not an off roader,  just want options to trailheads and campsite, as well as winter weather tackler.  I talked to TD and they have options for the ladder to top....

See you put your NV on conversion trader. A couple of high top NVs have sold there. Good luck.