lionscourt

First Gen Toyota Tundra 4x4 growing....

I have a great first gen 4x4 Tundra, 120K miles 2006, looks better than new and I've added some modern options.  I primarily use for work as carpenter.   However, after a few years of climbing and storing in and out of the topper'd back, AND wanting to travel and work (and light off road motorcycling), I researched and researched.   And that brings me here.   I'm thinking of a Tim Dahle conversion high top, V8.  Not only do I like the styling of the NV but it's a dual purpose vehicle for me and the TD conversion is factory based.   Putting up my truck for sale soon or trading it in, but ready to make that move.  

I like the NV styling too.  Particularly the high roof.  But I'm a footwear fetishist, so there's that...

Better move quick. No telling how many NVs remain on dealer’s lots. 

Although, TD seems to have had a larger inventory than most. 

Did you check out the 4x4 for sale on this site? See that you did...

Edited by radin2son

aztec, you would love the “Wooden Shoe” rock formation in Canyonlands National Park. Nissan R&D must have used this as their prototype. 

Lionscourt, I'm actually looking for a nice clean 1st gen tundra. If you happen to be somewhere in the west, when you are ready to sell it, I may be interested. My contact  is in my ad for the NV that I am selling.