J double U

Disable Navigation Lock-out

Does anyone know how to disable the Navigation Lock-out  :angry2: while moving. Having to stop is ridiculous! You can't stop on a freeway.

i know there are many Lockpick products for GM NAV systems... google Nissan navigation Lockpick... probably dont have one for the NV nav system but im sure Nissan uses the NV's nav in another nissan/infiniti vehicle

There is some mods for the Titan radio, but they are different, apparently. I contacted the manufacturer of one, and they said they didn't make one for the NV because it was different enough, and nobody has been asking for one. 

I find the nav largely useless anyway, I use Google maps on my phone instead. It's faster, and more convenient to search for a business that way. 

cut the pink wire next to the black wire , works flawlessly , i put mine on a switch but i leave it off

Are these wires easily accessible? Or do you have to remove parts of the dash to access it? Can it be found further down under the dash?

Now that you've figured this out, is there a way to allow the gps to display when on the bluetooth phone?

Rick.

Ok I'm dumb on this subject.

What is navigation lock out?

While driving you can't program an address or point of interest.  since the nav is not voice command, you need to come to a stop to be programmed. 

Rick.

Thanks

Gotcha

the radio comes out really easy, just a few phillips screws , i had it out in about five minutes, i don't know about the blutooth , cause i never use that feature, every thing snaps apart , i looked for radio removal nv2500 and metras removal instruction came up, easy peasy, just cutting the wire has no ill effects that i can tell. its the pink next to the black wire