MikeyNV

Things people say to NV Owners

I get..."what the heck is that?" and "you must have a lot of kids" almost daily.

I get "  Why ? " ..... :sing_rain:   B)

Glenn

I get..."what the heck is that?" and "you must have a lot of kids" almost daily.

^^^ All the time.

I worked the local auto show in the commercial vehicle section....I had the passenger van at an angle and people couldn't see the brand easily (back doors all the way open front facing away from direction of traffic). People would look at the van, check the inside out and then walk around to the front see the badge and go "Oh, it's a Nissan." or "A Nissan, I had no idea they made these."

As a fleet/commercial vehicle sales person since day 1 it's frustrating that we still aren't known for our commercial vehicles.

Prior passenger van customers tell me they have people waiting to talk to them about the van in parking lots when they come out of walmart/costco etc. 

Apparently, people are watching!! I had a gentleman last month that was all giddy to talk about how nice the van is and how big it is. Then, a week later at Wal-mart, another saw my family at the check out line, and

said "you must be driving that large van". I was kinda spooked by it at first.

About a year ago, while sitting midway between 2 red lights, a driver in a huge Ford 4x4 pickup waiting for the light in the opposite direction, shouted, "Is that the new Ford?" I shouted back, "It's a Nissan." His response, "cool!"

An older man came out of the gas station and stared at the beast and said "Now that's one hell of a truck! Gawd Damn!" and started laughing and walked away.

Just got back from Little Rock, Arkansas and I was asked, "how many does that seat?" about 3 times...hahaha