saveriov

New NV Owner Looking For Service Manual

I just picked up a 2015 NV 3500, and was sticker shocked by the $210 price for the Nissan Service Manual CD.

http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/Home.aspx

Does anyone own one of these who could tell me if it's worth the price?

Thanks!

I'd like to know the answer to this as well - just bought an NVP and keen on getting good guides for both routine maintenance and repairs.

I'm still looking into getting the NV3500 Shop Manual. The dealer says they can't get it for me, and basically said to purchase it through the Nissan Tech site that I posted in the previous message.

Interestingly, they seemed to think that purchasing price for me, as a customer, would be the same, if not less expensive than the dealer price. This was based on their experience with getting GPS updates, supposedly cheaper if the customer gets them directly, rather than at the dealership. Hmm.

Edited by saveriov

JBH, Thank You, appreciate your time on this! Took a little time to rename but greatly appreciated.

Jerry

black and white is good for non-color

Susan, who's face is that in the Ice Leaves?

Edited by Jerry

JBH, Thank You, appreciate your time on this! Took a little time to rename but greatly appreciated.

Jerry

You never know what is going to show up in an abstract photograph.

Jerry

Actually, you don't want to rename the files, except maybe the "FWD" (Forward) section...  If you open the FWD file (which includes the table-of-contents), and click on a section in the list, it will open the appropriately 2/3-letter-named file for that section automatically.