Sign in to follow this  
Eric

Bull bars and Grille guards

There is a Bull Bar on the market for the Nissan! I ordered one but the supplier canceled saying there was a defect in the ones they had from the Mfr. I emailed the Mfr to see what is up. I wonder if it attaches where the tow hooks go and if it blocks the front plate. No grille guards being offered yet to my knowledge.

Contacted the MFR Black Horse who said the first batch of Bull Bars had a design flaw and said he will email me when the new ones are ready for purchase. He said they will attach to the tow hook holes.

Contacted the MFR Black Horse who said the first batch of Bull Bars had a design flaw and said he will email me when the new ones are ready for purchase. He said they will attach to the tow hook holes.

Did they say how much??

I know the front end of the NV is similar to the Titan, do you think a grille guard designed to fit a Titan would have any chance of fitting an NV?

Does anyone know of any other manufactures that build a larger bull bar than the Black Horse?

They are sweet....2 grand US is like a million dollars CDN....out of range at this moment in time.

Yes, Aluminess is anything but cheap, even in USD!  They are considered to be among the best in quality.  The custom roof rack with ladder for our NV runs around $2500!  Freight tacks on another $300-$500 too since it is so large.

I have a 2014 3500. This product says its for 2016. Does anyone know the difference in mounting points or tolerances? If any...

Edit.... went to the website and it looks like they are the same. Very promising.

Edited by Dustin Anderson

Following for my 2021