Sign in to follow this  
300winmag

Lady drove into the back of my parked 3500

So this morning a lady drove into the back of my 3500HD that's parked outside my house. I guess the sun was in her eyes and she could not see. Sooo I am taking this opportunity to look for a more functional rear bumper. something with a nice step on it and some holes for lights. I use the van for camping and hauling the RZR around so more lights the better. I did a google image search and found a couple for the front and rear but they make the NV look like a freight train. I want sleek and functional. maybe with some nice tow hooks... What do you guys think I should do? I am in Canada by the way.

Best bet?  Find a good offroad shop and have them make you exactly what you want.  The cost will probably be very close to something like the Aluminess bumper but you can customize it the way you want it.  

Biggest downside is time.  It can take weeks to get one put together and they'll need the van there for a while to mock it up and test fit.